- "Craig, my entire encounter with Acme Roofing was great. Gonzalo and his crew were excellent, as was Jess. "
- Carmela R.
- San Francisco Homeowner
Repairs and Maintenance
- Proper Maintenance Prolongs the Life of Your Roof
- All roofs require regular inspection and periodic maintenance to achieve a long-term service life and minimize the chance of leakage problems in the future. Owners should not allow a nuisance leak to persist and develop into a major problem, degrading insulation and causing mold or dry rot and damaging the roof assembly.
- A NEGLECTED ROOF
- While repairs and maintenance work should be performed by qualified roofing contractors, the owner can help maintain the roof by seeing that regular minor clean-up maintenance procedures are performed (e.g., regular checking and cleaning of debris from roof and around drains). Acme Roofing maintains extensive records on all work performed on your home. Your dedicated records remain on file.
- We can perform maintenance on all systems, even those installed by others.
- DRY-ROT DAMAGE
- Having your roof checking during the spring and summer is recommended. It allows us to see if any work is required to prepare your roof for the wet seasons. Also, it allows your roof to be entered into our data system. So if any problems do arise, we can respond quickly to your needs. Being a customer gives you assurance that we will respond to your call when a big storm arrives and problems occur.
It's not just a roof over your head!
We hope you choose Acme Roofing for your next roofing project.
- "Their work is superior to most. If there is ever a problem, it's taken care of, unquestionably, and they are very cognizant of tenants. During our 25-year relationship, they have always been very easy to work with. "
- Mary M.
- Real Estate Manager, San Francisco
1400 Wallace Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94124 © Acme Roofing Company 2016