What to Expect in a Consultation
It's more than a
ladder and a tape measure
- Good customer relations begin with your first phone call
- Perhaps you've been procrastinating about what may be inevitable--you need a new roof but were afraid to ask or didn't know who to ask about replacing it. Or maybe you phoned several companies about getting a free bid, didn't hear from anyone for several weeks, and then found a crumpled estimate stuffed in your mailbox.
- Acme Roofing takes your inquiries seriously--and personally. When you call us for a consultation, we will arrange for one of our professionally trained estimators to meet with you to answer your questions, address your concerns and offer you options and pricing guidelines. But before making a recommendation, the estimator will want all the facts. So be prepared for a half-hour meeting with the estimator. You'll be asked about your home's (or building's) history, about any leaks, and about what future plans you may have for the structure. The estimator may also want to view the interior of your home before inspecting the roof.
- We won't sell you what you don't need
- If it is determined that repair rather than replacement is the best course of action, you have our promise that we won't try to sell you a new roof.
- When you contract with Acme Roofing, your estimator--yes, the same person who first met with you--will see the job through and ensure that you are a satisfied customer.
- An invitation
- There's no reason to wait! Join our growing family of satisfied customers. It all begins with a phone call.
We strive for your complete satisfaction.
We hope you choose Acme Roofing for your next roofing project.
- "I followed Craig from his previous employer. As always, he was fantastic. He provides exemplary customer service and has given me great referrals for other home maintenance needs, eg. painting, heating. He's always a pleasure to work with "
- Ellen E.
- San Francisco
1400 Wallace Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94124 © Acme Roofing Company 2017