- "Dear David: Anne told me of your heroic efforts during the recent deluge in helping her to unclog the drain on the little roof while I was 'under the weather.' Your are a true 'Prince' of a person (to say nothing of your skills as a roofer, plumber, bithuthener, or good samaritan). Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"
- John & Ane P.
- San Francisco Homeowners
- WALKING DECKS
- Fluid-applied systems consist of installing a liquid urethane in multiple coatings over a newly installed ACX plywood base, resulting in a non-skid, colored, waterproof and durable walking surface.
- PVC membrane systems are installed over an ACX plywood base.
- This 60 mil thick skid resistant waterproofing system is made from a composite layer of durable reinforced PUC membrane. The exterior surface is fade resistant with designer colors and offers up to a 10 year limited waranty.
- PVC MEMBRANE
- CONCEALED OR BELOW GRADE
- This is waterproofing for tile decks, stairs, landings, and foundations. It requires the installation of a membrane system consisting of built-up hot asphalt, cold fluid applied bitathene or other manufacturers system to prevent moisture intrusion.
- WALKING DECK
It's not just a roof over your head!
We hope you choose Acme Roofing for your next roofing project.
- "Jess was extraordinary. He went above and beyond for us when a plumbing issue was detected."
- David & Despin P.
- San Francisco
1400 Wallace Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94124 © Acme Roofing Company 2017